We have designed our sales process to make it extremely easy for our clients to purchase and lease vehicles from Vance Fleet Service
1) The first thing to do is to decide what type of vehicle you need to complete the job (light duty pickup, HD Chassis with a service body, etc.)
2) Please consider your agency's purchasing policies prior to requesting a sales quote. If your agency is required by law to go out for bid, please let us know and we will help you spec the vehicle correctly before you complete a Request For Bid, (RFB). This way you can be assured of getting exactly what you require. You can request a quote to confirm the availability of required options.
3) Once the RFB is completed, please fax or email a copy of the bid documents to us. We will complete our sales quote and submit our bid per your bid policy. Please note that once we have received the RFB, we will be unable to discuss our actual bid until your agency has completed the bid opening. This will prevent any type of perceived collusion and will protect you and the bid process.
4) After the bid have been formally opened, we request that you forward a "Bid Tabulation" to us by fax or email as soon as possible.
5) Once you have chosen Vance Fleet Services to provide the vehicle, we request that you sign our sales quotation and fax or email it back to us with your purchase order or letter of authorization.
6) Next we discuss your options for financing the vehicle. We can offer excellent rates for financing, TRAC Leasing as well as Municipal Lease/Purchases.
7) After all the decisions have been made, the order will placed with the factory. Normally, it takes about 6 to 12 weeks to build and ship the vehicle. We receive status reports weekly from the manufacturers and we will relay this information to you in a timely manner.
8) When the vehicle has shipped, we will send you an invoice for payment. Upon receipt of payment, we will send you a letter authorizing you to pick up your new vehicle.
9) The local dealership will inspect and clean the vehicle. They will arrange a time for you to pick up the new vehicle. You will need to do an inspection to make sure there is no damage prior to accepting the vehicle. Once this has been completed, you will be asked to sign several documents indicating that you
accept and have taken delivery of the vehicle.
10) After you get the vehicle back to your office, we ask that you give us a call and let us know that everything was received as expected. Your 100% satisfaction is our number one priority.